When Life is Unexpected, We are Here to Help
The Pregnancy Care Center is a faith-based, life-affirming, independent, locally organized and funded, non-profit service organization that has been serving women, families, and babies in the Central Valley since 1984.
The mission of Pregnancy Care Center is to offer help and hope to women facing unplanned pregnancies, through education, compassionate counsel and resources; to present sexual abstinence as a positive lifestyle for singles; to provide opportunity for healing and restoration to those who have been hurt by abortion; and to present Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
- Pregnancy Care Center provides over $1,000,000 of free goods, services and education every year at no cost to our clients, governments or insurances.
- We receive more than 7500 volunteer hours every year.
- On average, Pregnancy Care Center sees nearly 6000 clients (nearly 3000 are new clients), shares the message of abstinence to more than 8000 youth, and reaches out to over 35,000 through various outreach events throughout the community each year.
- We are instilling a “Pay it Forward” culture and are educating young people to make positive healthy decisions for their lives.
- We provide alternatives that should be available if women are to have real choices.
- We are equipping young inexperienced moms and dads with skills, relationships and support that will help them become good parents and providers.
Services We Provide
- Pregnancy Testing
- Limited Ultrasound Exams
- Pregnancy Verification
- Prenatal Education
- Mobile Ultrasound Clinic
- Pregnancy Options Education & Advocacy
- Parenting, Childbirth, & Nutrition Classes
- Just 4 Guys Program
- Post-Abortion Support Services
- Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss Support
- Doctor Referrals
- Community Resources
- Infant Resources and Supplies
If you, or someone you know, may be in need of our services please contact us through our client site.
Pregnancy Care Center also provides community presentations, healthy relationships and sexual risk avoidance education, and information and resources at outreach and mission events.
National Organization Affiliates
Pregnancy Care Center is an affiliate of CareNet and National Institute of Family Life Advocates (NIFLA). As an affiliate of these parent groups, Pregnancy Care Center shares their mission of ministering to men and women in need. The Center is committed to providing accessible and effective abortion alternatives in the Central Valley of California, as well as educating our community on the value of life at all stages.