The ministry of the Pregnancy Care Center depends on volunteers who respond to the leading of the Lord. We could not serve our clients without the help of our many faithful volunteers – they are the heart of our ministry!! There are many opportunities to serve at Pregnancy Care Center and everyone who desires to help can find a way to get involved. Volunteer training is always provided.
At the Center
- Client Advocate
- Special Projects
- Prayer Partner
- PASS Group Facilitator
- Get Crafty
In the Community
- HOPE Team Educator & Outreach
- Church Ambassador
- Driver (Mobile Ultrasound Clinic)
- Bring in new clothes and other baby items to the Pregnancy Care Center. We also accept gently used clothing that is in “like-new” condition.
- Organize a Community Baby Shower at your church or in your community to supply Pregnancy Care Center’s Baby Boutique with diapers and other much needed baby items.
Change 4 Babies
- Participate in our annual Change 4 Babies Campaign
*Another way to get involved at the Pregnancy Care Center is to donate to our center. There are a number of ways you can do this…
You have a tremendous sphere of influence. Be an ambassador for Pregnancy Care Center and spread the word about the ministry and services we have to offer.
- Coordinate an opportunity for our staff to come and share the ministry of Pregnancy Care Center with your church congregation or group.
- Be an event hostess. Invite guests and host a table at one of our annual fundraising events: Ladies’ High Tea and Annual Fundraising Banquet.
- Be the contact person within your church for our Change 4 Babies Campaign, Sanctity of Human Life, and other events.