* Pregnancy Care Center is a medical center that offers a limited scope of pregnancy-related services by medically licensed professionals. Available services offered, vary by location.
* Mobile Clinic Note: During the summer months, the mobile clinic has shorter hours. In addition, if there is a Heat Advisory for the day, the mobile clinic may be cancelled. It is advised to call ahead. If you need a disability-related accommodation or wheelchair access information, please call
* Clients of Pregnancy Care Center can earn points to spend in our Baby Boutique on things like diapers, wipers, clothing, etc. A car seat can also be earned through class participation and completion of fifteen classes.
* Please note that we do not provide abortions or refer for them, but we are committed to providing you with all the information you need to make an informed choice. We do not profit from any of your sexual health or pregnancy decisions.
* Our texting line is managed by non-medical professionals. We are happy to share the services we offer and make appointments. If you feel you have a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room. If you have general medical questions, you can call during our regular business hours and speak to a registered nurse.
Note: The information presented on this website is intended for general education purposed only and should not be relied upon as a substituted for professional and or medical advice.